The member has not specified any exchange dates
House nearby forest and lake
Quit neigbourhood the house is situated in a block of 8 houses
Our house is a verry light house, hight in the living room and great windows.
We have 5 bedrooms (3 on the first floor and 2 on the seccond floor), with possibillity to sleep for 7.
There is one bathroom with douche,wc and whirlpool bathtube on the first floor.
On the Parents bedroom there is also a possibillity to clean and fresh-up yourself
There is a well equiped kitchen wiht microwave,oven,dishwasher and 5 pit cooking place (one for wokking)
The living have a free visit to the garden trough the great window sliding doors, if you have opened it, you have a large living created!
We have a private south graden
We live nearby Wolderwijd you can swim there as well as sailing or surfing. You can be visted Zeewolde by a little ferry.
- 2 Adults
- 3 Children
- 30 Exchanges made
- & social.wrkr
- House Type: House
- Floor: 0
- Environment: In the city
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 1
- Sleeping Capacity: 7
In my house
- Pets - Not allowed
- Small children - Allowed
- Home exchange
- Free internet access
- Computer available
- Central heating
- Washing machine
- Clothes dryer
- Park / playground
- Bicycles: 5
- No smoking
Our Destination Wish List
- Open for all offers
- Sicily, Italy
Nearest Airport: Schiphol - 70 km
- shopping 200 meters (4.2 km)
- forest /Woods 3 km (7.7 km)
- wolderwold 200 metrs (2.6 km)
- strand horst 4 km (6.1 km)
Harderwijk is located in an area with beautiful nature. There are lots of forests, moorland and the famous Hoge Veluwe (https://www.hogeveluwe.nl/en). The Park's different landscapes are home to a wide diversity of plant and animal species. On the Hoge Veluwe you can find the museum Kröller-Müller, which is the home to top works by modern masters including Claude Monet, Georges Seurat, Pablo Picasso, van Gogh. and Piet Mondriaan. A second museum, The Museonder focuses on the geology and biology of the Veluwe. This is al within a distence of twenty kilometers.
There are a lot of possibility's for recreation in the area (10 min. - 1 hour). For instance:
- Walking (http://www.mapmywalk.com/nl/gelderland/).
- Cycling (http://fietsen-wandelen.nl/Fietsroutes-Gelderland.php).
- Horse riding (http://www.everytrail.com/browse.php?activity_id=25&country=netherlands&state=Gelderland).
- Swimming - outside, inside, and in nature; Schateiland Zeumeren, Henschotermeer, De Zanding, De peppel, De Vrije Slag.
- A variation of zoo's: Ouwehands dierenpark, Burger zoo, Apenheul (http://www.apenheul.com/), Dolfianrium.
- Indoor and outdoor play grounds for kids: Land van Jan Klaassen, Spelerij-Uitvinderij, Julianatoren, Chimpiechamp.
- Amusement park: Walibi, Efteling (http://www.efteling.co.uk/?l=14645&_ga=1.101992901.518767579.1432815247).
- Museums: Openlucht-museum (http://www.openairmuseum.nl/), Watermuseum, Afrika museum, Airborne museum.
There are several nice city's within an hour drive with car or public transport. The city's are nice to shop, walk around, eat and drink and do several cultural activities. Close city's are for example: Arnhem, Nijmegen, Utrecht, Apeldoorn and Amsterdam.
Other typical Dutch activities (1 hour - 1.5 hours):
- The Dutch coast; there are several beaches one hour and a half away (http://www.holland.com/global/tourism/regions/dutch-coast.htm).
- IJsselmeer (1 hour and more - http://www.holland.com/us/tourism/article/ijsselmeer-tour-by-bicycle.htm).
- The Biesbosch (1.15 hour - http://np-debiesbosch.nl/).
- Kinderdijk (1.20 hour - https://www.kinderdijk.com/).
- Delft (1.20 hour - http://www.delft.nl/delften/Tourists).
- Visit 'the Dutch Venice' Giethoorn (1.20 hour - http://giethoorntourism.com/).
- Visiting Edam, Volendam, Zaansche Schans (1.30 hour - http://www.edam-volendam.nl/portal/english_41813/ - http://www.dezaanseschans.nl/en/) possibly in combination with a visit to Amsterdam (1 hour - http://www.iamsterdam.com/en/visiting).
- Discover Holland's Highlights & Heritage in Madurodam (1.30 hour) possibly in combination with a visit to The Hague (http://denhaag.com/en) and/or the Dutch coast in Scheveningen (http://denhaag.com/en/scheveningen).
- & social.wrkr
- Boy - Age: 20
- Boy - Age: 20
- Girl - Age: 17
- Golden retriever/ dog
About Our Family
We are a family of 5 persons: Theun(1970) en Antje(1969) kids: Anton,Kilian, Hester.
If you want any exchange with us don't hestiate to ask for it...you never now..maby you can discover a couple of weeks later our city Harderwijk!!!
We like to hiking or swimming.
This member has completed 30 successful exchanges. Here are some members that he exchanged with in the past: