|June 20, 2022 - August 21, 2022||2 weeks|
Seaside house in Arild, Sweden
Arild is coast village in the very south of Sweden (Skåne) placed in a nature reservate only five min walk to the sea. There are several restaurants, and also a public pool in walking distance. In the area there are lots of walking-/cycling- paths which stretches hundreds of kilometers away in all directions. Arild is located only 1,5 hour drive from Copenhagen, 2 hour from Gothenburg and within 15/30 min you find Höganäs/Helsingborg with more restaurants, cinemas, museums etc.
The house in Arild has a secluded and woody garden, with a lovely terrace which contains comfortable furnitures and a big gas barbacue. There is also a big green house wich is perfect for rainy or colder days. In the house there are four bedrooms, at the entrance floor you have the kitchen-livingroom area, there is also an open fire place, two bathrooms and a washingroom.
We have a Mini Countryman if swapping cars is interesting.
- 2 Adults
- 2 Children
- 7 Exchanges made
- House Type: House
- Floor: 4
- Environment: By the sea
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Sleeping Capacity: 5
- Living Area: 165 m2
In my house
- Pets - Allowed
- Small children - Allowed
- Home exchange
- Free internet access
- Computer available
- Hot tub or jacuzzi
- Central heating
- Toys and games
- Washing machine
- Clothes dryer
- Terrace or deck
- Park / playground
- No smoking
- Use/Exchange of car
- Pet care wanted
Our Destination Wish List
- Open for all offers
- United States
- Faroe Islands
Nearest Airport: Copenhagen - 113 km
Our house is situated in a nature reserve area. It is only a 20 min walk to the wood and good climbing possibilities. There are also several activities only 10 min walk away as: a public pool, several bathpiers to the sea (a 5 min drive to the closest sand beach), couple of tenniscourts and the small and picturesque harbour of Arild where you can find a couple of top class restaurants and also a ice-cream stall a fish-stall.
Click at the link below and take a walk around our house and down in the village!
Other activities in the close area are for example:
- horseback riding on iceland horses http://translate.google.com/translate?js=y&prev=_t&hl=sv&ie=UTF-8&layout=1&eotf=1&u=http%3A%2F%2Fkullabergsislandshastar.com%2Fturridning%2F&sl=sv&tl=en
- scubadiving courses http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=sv&sl=sv&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.kullendyk.nu%2Fkurser.htm
- golf, two close courses http://www.starild.se/extra/pod/ and http://www.mollegk.se/index.htm
- geo cashing treasures; a lot of them hidden in this area
- a newly renovated activity center in the closest town, Höganäs, with several pools, bowling etc http://www.hoganas.se/?id=271
Places of interest a bit further away:
- Höganäs, closest town 11 km away http://www.hoganas.se/?id=271 a small city by the sea with all the shops and utilities you need. 10 min walk from our house is the local bus stop that will take you there at 20 min.
- Helsingborg, a bigger town http://www.helsingborg.se. From there you can take a 20 min ferry to Denmark - Helsingör with the famous Hamlet castle. Helsingborg also have cinema, theatre and lots of restaurants and shopping. You can change the bus in Höganäs and be there in 40 min.
- Copenhagen, 1,5 hour drive away (or take the train from Helsingborg and you are in Copenhagen aprox 1 hour later). There you have the amusement park Tivoli, a zoo, lots of museums and of course restaurants and shopping.
- Gothenburg, 1,75 hour drive away (or take the train from Helsingborg). There you find the amusement park Liseberg, you take a canal trip with "paddan" or you stroll in the old town "Haga" with contains lots of cosy shops and restaurants.
- Boy - Age: 13
- Girl - Age: 25
- Cornish rex cat
- pug dog